What People Say About Us – Kate Austin Reviews
We were recently asked why we have so many reviews by another Family Lawyer. I felt like there was an undertone of disbelief. Are they real? did we pay for them? Yes they are real and no we didn’t pay for them. Each review was hard earned and provided by sticking to a few simple rules.
- Do what you Promise – We have a clear scope of work that we deliver that every time
- Do it when you say you will – self explanatory
- Return clients calls – While we are busy so are clients, we respect your time as well.
- Do a great job – This is what clients pay us to do and they should expect nothing less.
- Be upfront about fees – we are very direct out our charges. (I am to old and too tired to argue about money – Brendan)
As part of our development we are very serious about feedback on our service. We do this by how clients review our service. Many of the improvements we have made have been the direct feedback from clients from their reviews placed on Google and conversations with us directly. All our reviews are from previous Consent Order clients and Kate Austin Reviews are all genuine.
Why are reviews important to us ?
1. Customer feedback helps improve products and services – How can we do better?
2. Customer reviews helps us measure customer satisfaction – Are Clients happy with the product?
3. Collecting customer feedback shows we value your opinion – Clients direct our business process
4. Customer feedback helps us create the best customer experience for future clients – We want to be better
5. Honest customer feedback are a reliable source for information to potential clients – We are creating social proof
6. Customer feedback gives you data that helps taking business decisions – Do people want this service.
As a law firm that feels as though we are disrupting the tradition way that legal agreements have been drafted we focus on our feedback quite heavily. When we receive a negative feedbackits really important that we understand the context that the review was made. If you would like to discuss your matter please contact us.