Superannuation in Consent Orders FAQ
24 Superannuation in Consent Orders FAQ s
- Are your fees fixed – Yes
- How long does the process take – We take 24hrs – The Family Court may take 4-6 weeks to approve your orders.
- Can you talk to both of us – Yes as we do not represent either one of you
- Will you give us legal advice – no we will not
General Superannuation Consent Orders FAQs
- What is a superannuation split?
- Does it have to be a 50/50 split?
- When can you arrange a superannuation split?
- Can I receive the superannuation split as cash?
- Can a superannuation split take place by agreement, or does the court have to make an order?
- Who do superannuation splitting laws apply to?
- Are any fees payable to the trustee for arranging a superannuation split?
- How can I get information about my ex-partner’s superannuation entitlements?
- What information will I be provided with?