Fixed Fee
Consent Orders

No hidden fees, no drawn-out process, just fast, affordable guaranteed results for your Consent Orders

Our Consent Orders will be prepared in 24Hrs at a fixed fee. Your outcome is guaranteed.

  • Property Settlement from $1980
  • We are Accredited Specialist in family law (NSW and Qld)
  • Full remote service
  • We complete every step of the process – Application and Minute of Order
  • Instant online quote that covers every application
  • No negotiation between parties – we just draft your agreement with no interference.