Consent Orders can finalise your financial agreement into a legally binding Court document.
You are here because:
- Both parties have come to an agreement on your property Settlement.
- You may have had previous legal advice but the cost of the agreement was to high. Your fees need to be fixed.
- Your agreement is that you ate transferring real estate between you and don’t want to pay stamp duty.
- You Bank has requested a financial agreement for a loan approval.
- Now that you have an agreement you would like it completed quickly so that you can move on.
Your agreement may include any all of the following.
- Real Estate will need to be sold transferred or retained by the existing owner.
- Superannuation my need to be transferred between parties or you have agreed to keep your own.
- Loans may need to be transferred between you.
- Property may be allocated to children.
- Agreements on the splitting percentage or timeframes for transferred property or payments need to documented.
- Businesses Companies or Family Trusts need to be transferred closed or split.
- You may have unique items that need to be specified such as art or jewelry.